Selamat Datang Di Bandith Hacker
Nikmati Berbagai Fitur Serta Thread Yang Kami Sediakan Untuk Agan² Semua !!!

bagi anda yang belum memiliki ID..
anda bisa melakukan REGISTRASI di Link ini

DAFTAR
Selamat Datang Di Bandith Hacker
Nikmati Berbagai Fitur Serta Thread Yang Kami Sediakan Untuk Agan² Semua !!!

bagi anda yang belum memiliki ID..
anda bisa melakukan REGISTRASI di Link ini

DAFTAR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumIndeksLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?

Chat Box
Web/Forum Sponsored
Top posters
baek_hati (510)
Racing - 1 I_vote_lcapRacing - 1 I_voting_barRacing - 1 I_vote_rcap 
ndhadoank (75)
drie88 (72)
bandith (48)
yosua (29)
-|HaNg|-|UpiN|- (27)
kidoidoank (24)
moceptidakmati (15)
azyeex (14)
bandith_bie (10)
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Penanda dan berbagi alamat bandith Hacker di situs bookmarking sosial Anda

Bookmark and share the address of
on your social bookmarking website
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Anda AdaLah Pengunjung Ke
Free Statistics Counters
Free Domain
CO.CC:Free Domain

Racing - 1

Go down 
3 posters
PengirimMessage
baek_hati
Admin
Admin
baek_hati

Jumlah posting : 510
Lokasi : Tembung City

Racing - 1 Empty
PostSubyek: Racing - 1   Racing - 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 am

1. Police Supercars Racing - police game
Racing - 1 575258x146
Sun City is the city of future with the best ecology and high tech infrastructure. But the rise of crime rate makes this place dangerous for living. Extremists block roads, car criminals crash the traffic, hackers override automatic city traffic control. Special Supercar Police Unit was organized to blow the whistle on these practices. Complete 16 levels in this high-speed game.

Download Game

2. Mad Medley Battle - free battle game
Racing - 1 177258x146
Download the free battle game "Mad Medley Battle", and get off whole-hog! Trash shooter will help you relax after hard working days, and will release the stress. Don’t be at a loss, this free battle game is for your pleasure! Decision makers ordered you to collect the elements of a powerful weapon. They are scattered in tropics of South America where hostile soldiers are concentrated. You are moving across the area on an armor-clad vehicle, defending from the enemies, and collecting trunks. The free battle game will make you play for hours!

Download Game

3. Need For Waves - Boat Racing
Racing - 1 19258x146
The boar racing game Need For Waves presents a breathtaking variety of cutter races. Take control of a super high speed cutter and finish first. Thirst for speed and danger makes the boat racing game more captivating. Take a new route full of obstacles in a limited period of time at each level. The obstacles reduce the speed, skid a cutter or cause a crash. The opponents' cutters will stand in your way. You can pick up boxes with such bonuses as scores, superengine, a gun, an armour, life on your way. Download boat racing game and finish first!

Download Game

4. Bigfoot 4X4 Challenge - Free truck game
Racing - 1 523258x146
Free truck games are as breathtaking as always! Feel what it's like behind the wheel of the powerful BigFoot! Race on tough terrain against dangerous opponents! There are no roads or road signs here! Only you can choose your path! And what it will be depends on you! The free truck game abounds in a number of challenges. You'll power through your share of collisions, flips and head-spinning jumps…but winning is worth it! Download free truck game and get the adrenalin going!

Download Game

5. Moto Geeks - Bike Racing
Racing - 1 49258x146
Bike racing is as thrilling as always! The game Moto Geeks welcomes you to the world of breathtaking motor cycle races and formidable opponents. Various effects, splendid graphics and many fantastic routes of bike racing will not leave you indifferent. You can choose one of the fastest super bikes and drive a race. Don't think it's so easy. Increasing number of strong opponents will stand on your way to the finish. The obstacles will take the time, that's limited. Pick up bonuses and life. Download bike racing! Are you ready for a race? Go!

Download Game

6. Super Motocross - free motocross game
Racing - 1 423258x146
Download for free motocross game and become the driver of the coolest motorcycles. Dirt roads and wind are your domain! Pass all the tests in tropical jungles, to become a real freestyle motocross champion! The twisting roads, mind-blowing jumps and obstacles already await you now. You can get through it all, because you have a racing motorcycle. Front flips, back flips and different tricks will bring you additional shots of nitro. Be fast and use the speed to win the competitions and get your trophies in this free motocross game. They will let you move on to the next level. You will have to use your wit to pass through each successive obstacle. Collect the needed number of prizes, in order to gain access to new motorcycles and become even cooler. The interesting and unpredictable game "Super Motocross" is for lovers of extreme sports. Download and play it absolutely free of charge. Download this free motocross game and become a real motocross star!

Download Game

7. Trial Bike Ultra - Trial Bike Game
Racing - 1 7258x146
You have not got your own bike? Play Trial Bike Game! If you enjoy motorcycles and you like to overcome obstacles, this is your game! Here you get a chance to test your motorcycle steering skills. Amazing realistic motion, complex obstacles, jumpsand all these are in full 3D! You need to be very cautious to take over all obstacles and keep your balance while cycling. You should go through a whole of motor track to get into a next level of Trial Bike game. A certain score is given for passing each level, and scores are diminishing with every second elapsed. The quicker you pass through the track, the more scores you gain. Download Trial Bike Game, ride your bike!

Download Game

8. Road Attack - Race Car Game
Racing - 1 13258x146
Play race car game, leave everybody behind! The game Road Attack presents a breathtaking variety of races including shooting. Drive a super high speed racing car equipped with the most advanced weapons. Take a dangerous route destroying the enemies to finish first. Thirst for speed and danger makes the race car game more captivating. Take a route full of obstacles in a limited period of time at each level. The opponents cars will stand in your way trying to make you lose the game. The number of the opponents is going to rise at each level. Pick up such bonuses as additional weapons, a super engine and armor. Download race car game, try to finish first!

Download Game

9. Need For Extreme 3D - Free Game Racing
Racing - 1 21258x146
Do you want to play free game racing? Need For Extreme 3D a new 3D race game with 3D person view from above that is original for this genre. The game purpose is to be the first. There are two game modes Tournament and Single Race. You should pass the tracks one by one in the Tournament mode. To pass to the next track you should be the first in the previous one. Play free game racing and check if you will be able to win! You can choose any track in the Single Race mode. Download free game racing right now!

Download Game

10. Ocean Wolf - Free Action Game
Racing - 1 10258x146
Play free action game and prevent a great tragedy! A line boat that was on an intercontinental cruise was hijacked. There were a lot of rich people aboard. The terrorists who have a lot of military vessels at their disposal hijacked this watercraft. Your mission in this free action game is to destroy all of the terrorists and save hostages' lives. An armed ship is your sword of justice. From time to time you are supplied with ammunitions from the air. If you collect different objects, you will get additional arms and scores. Download free action game, save hostages!

Download Game
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
dirta
Perlu Di Ospek
Perlu Di Ospek

Jumlah posting : 1

Racing - 1 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Racing - 1   Racing - 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 pm

maaf boleh di share spek minimum'a ga...?/??
maklum spek netbook ane standard nih..... oke
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
drie88
Admin
Admin
drie88

Jumlah posting : 72
Lokasi : Indonesia

Racing - 1 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Racing - 1   Racing - 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:14 pm

wedew.. ane mah kurang tau mas bro spek minimum nya brapa.. terima kasih
Kembali Ke Atas Go down